Volunteer & Support
Ways to Support Shamrock Pet Foundation
- Shop at Feeders Supply. When you shop at Feeders Supply tell them you shop there because they support the Shamrock Pet Foundation and thank them for their contributions.
- Write a check to The Shamrock Pet Foundation. No amount is too small or too large. The Foundation has set up an account to build a financial base to secure the future of our mission, and we need your support to make it happen. If you would like to help by making a tax-deductible donation please send your check, made payable to The Shamrock Pet Foundation, to the following address:
Shamrock Pet Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 24033
Louisville, KY 40224
- Mention us in your will. If you would like to do this please call us and we will give you our 501(c)3 number.
- Support our fundraisers. In the past these have included Art for the Animals, our Holiday Shoppe, and Pictures with the Grinch and Share the Love at Neil Huffman Subaru. Ongoing fundraising events include our St. Patrick’s Bake Sale & Special Cat Adoption Weekend, our yard sales, and Picture your Pets with Santa at Feeders Supply-Baxter Ave. New and upcoming fundraisers will be announced on our “News and Events” tab on this website.
- Donate items to support our animal rescue efforts.
- To help feed hungry animals, foster pets, and provide care for those pets in need: Dry and canned puppy and dog food, dry and canned kitten and cat foot, kitten and cat milk, puppy milk, clay and scoopable litter, and gift cards from Kroger, Feeders Supply, PetSmart or Meijer.
- And if you want to do a little more, please donate these items: New pet toys, new bags of dog/cat treats, pet beds, cat condos, cat carriers, blankets, towels, or even dog houses and outdoor cat shelters for our local TNR colonies.
- Donations which enable us to spend more of our funds towards care of the animals: Hand sanitizers, Clorox/Lysol wipes, spray cleaners, and paper towels.
- Our volunteers who send communications via postal mail could also use these items: White copy paper, postage stamps, and Office Depot gift cards.
- Share your pet experiences. Please email us if you have a positive story or experience with The Shamrock Pet Foundation that you would like to share with others.
- Volunteer. Please contact us if you would like to volunteer your time to help the Foundation. We are an all-volunteer organization and it takes all kinds of people to make a difference. For more information about volunteering, contact us at email@example.com and we will send you a Volunteer Application.
- Spread the word. If you know anyone looking for a pet please tell them about our organization and refer them to our web site or tell them about our adoption days (see the calendar for specific dates).